- Focus on research and development of precision measuring and calibration instruments
- Precision parts and productions methods are in collaboration with well-known OEM manufacturers in the world such as Germany, Switzerland, USA, England, Japan, India, China and Taiwan
- All products are subject to Jingstone's strict quality control and thorough inspection during assembling process. Finished items are calibrated 100% by Jingstone Calibration Center (JCC)
- Exceptional quality with unique designs
- Numerous patents and award from Taiwan, Germany, USA, and UN
- 1983 - Established Jingstone Enterprise Co., Ltd. in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan by Jet Tzeng, a professional distributor of measuring instruments and tools of well-known European and USA brands until 1993.
- 1994 - Established Jingstone Calibration Center (JCC), which is the first length calibration laboratory in Taiwan, accredited by Chinese National Laboratory Accreditation (CNLA) in Taiwan. The quality control and technical operation in JCC are according to the standards of ISO/IEC Guide 25:1990.
- 1995 - Established JINGSTONE METROLOGY R&D (international trademark) , expanded to the global markets; The focus is on research, developing, designing, and inspection of precision measuring tools, instruments and calibration instruments.
- 1996 - Germany TÜV CERT DIN EN ISO 9003:1994 certified items: measurement, calibration, training service for precision instruments.
- 1999 - ISO/IEC 17025:2000 accredited length calibration laboratory; CNLA accredited management and technical training.
- 2007 - New Jingstone Metrology Headquarter established.
- 2008 - New measuring instruments developed, such as Image Measuring Instruments (IMI) and Coordinate Measuring Instruments (CMM).
- 2010 - Certificated by Germany TÜV CERT ISO 9001:2008; new equipment developed, Universal Length Measuring Machines.
- 2012 - ISO/IEC CERT ISO9001/2008 accreditation, continuing focus on unique innovations such as Universal Length Measuring Machine, new calibrators, instruments, and etc.
- 2013 - Jingstone Group 30-year anniversary, collaboration with Swiss technical craftsmanship to develop Nano-grade gauge blocks comparators. Introduced Transformer, Nano Gauge Block Comparator that received patents from Taiwan, China, Germany, England, France, Italy, Sweden, and other 22 EU nations.
- 2015 - Technical collaboration with Italy, Japan, India and other countries. New products include Micro Height Gauge and high resolution Image Measuring Instrument.
- 2016 - Collaboration of German craftsmanship, technology, and world-leading key components. Introduced high precision 5-Axis-3-coordinate measuring machine. Jingstone Group continues to actively seeking greater innovations and improvement of its products.
- 2016 - Participated in (Taiwanese Professor’s Association), Jingstone received the highest honor of Taiwan Excellent Products Diamond Gold Award, and The Creation of R&D Patented Technology Award.